Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

I am so blessed to be a mom! It has been one of the biggest blessings God has ever given me. God blessed me with a amazing husband who loves me very much and he granted us one sweet little miracle boy in 2009 and 2012 will bring us another sweet miracle little boy!

I am also so blessed to have a wonderful Mother who has gone over and beyond to do things for me and my children. She sacrificed so much for us through our whole lives for us. I hope and pray I can be a mom to my children like she was to me and my sister My Mom is also a wonderful Lolli to my babies and would move mountains for them. I love you MOM!!!!

My Mother-in-law is a wonderful mother as well and I am truly blessed to have her part of my life. She is a wonderful Grandmother to my babies. She has helped me do so much over the last 7 years and I could not thank her enough.

I hope all Mom's have a wonderful day today!!!

Please remember all the Mother's who are deployed fighting for our country and not able to be with their children today and all the Mom's that have paid the ultimate sacrifice for our country and their children.


No comments: