Friday, July 10, 2009

Las Vegas, Baby!











Vegas, What can I say? It is what everyone says it is! We had a blast! It is amazing place to go and visit and to say that you have visited there!

First I am going to start by saying please do not let anything I say offend anyone! It is my personal opinions!!!!!

Thursday night we flew in late at night! My first flight pregnant and it was a little scary! Thank goodness it was super easy and my blood pressure stayed perfect! And yes I flew with my blood pressure monitor just in case I needed it! I was so nervous! But praise the Lord everything went perfect and it was a easy flight! When we got to Vegas we got our luggage and got transportation to our hotel! We had reservations at Caesars Palace, which by the way was fantastic! We checked in and then went to check out our room. The room was a fantastic as we could have imagined! I loved the huge tub!! After wondering around a little we decided to go to bed!

Friday morning we slept in a little and then went to brunch at one of the buffets at Caesars. It was yummy and I was starving! Then we went shopping and exploring in Caesar's! We bought Tyler a adorable pair of pants at Gap, Jon a new suit from Banana Republic, and some golf stuff at the Nike store! After shopping we went back to our rooms to get ready for dinner and our show. We walked from Caesars to MGM! What was I thinking??? But when we got there we looked around MGM and then went and had dinner at Emeril Legasse's Cajun Seafood Restaurant. It was so yummy. After dinner we had show tickets for KA by Cirque du Soleil. The show was amazing I would advise it to anyone going to Vegas as a must see! After the show we took a cab back to Caesars.

Saturday morning we got up and got ready and decided to walk around Vegas after we had brunch at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill. We went to see the Venetian, the Mirage, and a few others around there. Lots of walking but a great time! We were all tired and needed to get ready for dinner and show that night so back to our rooms we went! Jon took a nap and I took one in the huge jacuzzi tub! Then we had dinner at Joe's seafood, Prime Steakhouse, and Stone Crabs! Wow is all I can say! It was so yummy! After Dinner we went to see the Jeff Dunham Show. We all laughed so hard we cried! It was great! After that we realized we had missed all the fireworks but went to see the Fountains at the Bellagio at night time! And they were amazing as usual! Love the music with the lights and the water! It was great!

Sunday was going to be a sad day because Kevins wife had to leave but we started the day out at the Pool! One the pools were amazing and two first time in the pool pregant equals amazing! After Pool we had lunch at Seredipity! The frozen hot chocolate was so yummy! Then Kevin's wife had to go to the airport and we took a cab to the Bass Pro Shop! Yes I did say that! My dear husband loves that store. Well acutally not the one in Vegas because it was stinky but all the others! After that we went back and did some more exploring and then had dinner at Boa Steakhouse. I think everyone should eat there once! It was the best restaurant I have ever eaten at! YUM!
Monday we got up and finish packing up and then we checked out and left our luggage with conceirge so that we could spend the day roaming until our flight later that night! What a great trip! We enjoyed every moment! I think my feet thought I was being cruel to them but other wise it was a wonderful trip!

No comments: