Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Favorite Christmas Movies

Favorite Christmas Movies

After Thanksgiving we start watching Christmas movies at night or on the weekends. I do not like cold weather or winter but Christmas time is my favorite time of year. I love everything about that time of year! Jon likes some that are not my favorite and I am sure there are some that I like that he does not care about. This year it will be fun to watch some with Tyler. I would say and Walker but he could care less about watching TV at his age.

Home Alone

Elf

National Lampoons Christmas Vacations

How The Grinch stole Christmas

The Santa Clause

Babes in Toyland

The Polar Express

The Christmas Shoes (not streaming)

The Santa Clause 2

Home Alone 2

The Holiday

A Christmas Story

It's a Wonderful Life (Not my favorite)

Frosty the Snowman

Christmas with the Kranks

Miracle on 34th Street (not streaming)
Love Actually

The Holiday

The Muppet Christmas Carol

Jingle all the Way

Fred Claus

Four Christmases

Jack Frost


No comments: