- I was going to try and do a catch all catch you up and it would require lots of blogs so I will try and hit the high points.
- We had a wonderful Christmas together as a family of 3 and enjoyed spending time with both of our families.
- Jon and I got to go on a wonderful date night for New Year's Eve. We went to Birmingham shopping and we had dinner at The Melting Pot. So nice to have some alone time.
- Jon went to the field for 10 days in January.
- Mid January we got a BIG surprise and found out I was pregnant.
- Jon had to go back to the field for the last half of January and first half of February. He get to come home a day or two here and there and they had 2 days for the Superbowl.
- Presidents Weekend Jon's mom was so sweet and came up to watch Tyler for us so we could have a weekend away. Jon and I on Friday headed to Nashville to stay at Opryland. It was our first time and it was amazing. We ate some amazing food together and really enjoyed some time just the two of us and rekindling flames. Sunday Jon's mom brought Tyler to us and he stayed Sunday and Monday with us at Opryland.
- In March Jon's unit had a marriage retreat in Nashville and it was great to get away. They provide childcare so it was nice to spend time just the two of us. The weekend did bring some issues and I started having some bleeding so we made a visit to the ER and then spent the weekend afraid that something was happening to baby. Luckily we were able to go see my doctor on Monday and everything was great with baby and it was something normal that can happen.
- Also in March Jon went to Fort Polk, LA for 10 days. During these 10 days I got Strep Throat, a severe sinus infection and the Flu. It was fun times around here.
- During the time Jon was gone his sweet Grandmother Horst passed away. We are so thankful she is with the Lord now and no longer in pain.
- When he got back we went to my last doctors appointment with my Reproductive Endocrinologist doctor. We found out at this appointment that we were having another sweet little boy.
- We are very excited that Walker Daniel will join us in August.
- The end of MarchJon went to Fort Leavenworth in Kansas for 7 days training.
- Also on March 29 one of our favorite malls in Nashville re-opened. We went the first weekend of April to see what all had returned to Opry Mills and it was a adventure. Too many people for us to enjoy much but all the stores had a lot of great sales. We also ate lunch at Rainforest Cafe were we had a 2.5 hour wait. It was pretty good but I am sure it was not Jon's favorite at all.
- The month of April we also spent a lot of time on the boat. Jon loves fishing and Tyler is his mini me. He loves so much being on that boat.
- The middle of April we went to Lake Barley State Park and stayed for the weekend. We had so much fun. The room was nice, the food was good and Jon loved that Tyler would get up at 5am and go fishing early in the morning with him.
- End of April and May brought JRTC. Jon is in his last days there now but has been gone for 4 weeks.
- These 4 weeks have been very hard for me and Tyler. Tyler is daddy's little boy and has missed him very much as have I.
- The last week of April and the first week of May Tyler and I were able to enjoy time back in Alabama visiting with all of our family.
- May 5 I was able to enjoy a wonderful baby shower for Baby Walker. We are so blessed to have so many people in our lives that love us.
Saturday, May 12, 2012
List of Updates
List of updates