Monday, November 23, 2009

Tylers first Christmas party




Jon is in the S2 shop at Brigade and the Major had everyone over for a Christmas party. Tyler got to wear one of his little adorable outfits and rode around in my wrap asleep most of the night. He was winning over everyones hearts though!

It was such a great party! We had a nice time and yummy food! His wife was quite the cook plus everyone brought different dishes. We even had a honey baked ham! My favorite!

Everyone brought a white elephant gift and we drew numbers and picked our gifts! All I can say is wow! I have not laughed that hard in a very long time! Some people brought some crazy stuff! My husband took a funny gift that people were trading for of course! Overall everyone had a wonderful time!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: