Saturday, August 28, 2010

Looking Forward too!

•This time next week I will have a one year old!
•Where did the year go???
•In a week we are having a big 1st Birthday Party!
•One week till college football starts! WOO HOO
•WAR EAGLE
•Next weekend is the Baby Shower I have been planning
•So excited to shower Baby Sam with all his gifts
•In two weeks we are going to see Thomas the Train in Nashville!
• I am looking forward to getting some house projects done in two weeks also!
•Thank You Lord I have wonderful in-laws that can come up to help.
•5 weeks we are going to see Disney on Ice: Toy Story 3
• Tylers first big show!!!
•Also in 5 weeks Girls trip to Gatlinburg!
• Wow my calendar is full!

What all do have coming up? Are you ready for Football season?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: