Monday, August 23, 2010

Sneak Peaks

So I am getting so excited and a little scaried at the same time! In less than two weeks I will have a one year old! He will officially be a toddler and not a baby. How did the time go by so fast? This past Saturday it hit me like a ton of bricks that he was now a little boy. I was talking to Jon on the phone standing outside and I looked at the glass door and there stood a little boy staring out. It was my little boy, he did not look like my little baby boy anymore at all, he looked like a little boy. Tears!
My Mom and I have been spending weeks planning little man's 1st Birthday! It is going to be such a fun bash and I am getting so excited! We have already started decorating the house so next week we can do all the cooking and baking and we are also planning a baby shower for the day after! So lots to do!

Here are some sneak peaks! Lots more to come!

No comments: