Friday, July 8, 2011

Pinnable Me Friday

Pinnable Me Friday

Okay if you have not ever been to Pinterest you need to go and check it out! If you need a invite please feel free to contact me and I will gladly send you one. If is such a great website to keep stuff together that you like and find things you have never dreamed about! This week I thought I would post all my favorites that I have cooked at the beach this week! They have all been so yummy minus the overnight french toast. It needs some major fixing. No one in the condo liked it the way it was cooked.

I am linked up to Paw Prints & Pastry Bags so go check it out!

1. Beach Pail Trail Mix

Pinned via party-wagon.com

2. Overnight French Toast

Pinned via Chef-in-training

(I would suggest using less eggs because it was very eggy and way to soft. Also I would leave out the cream cheese all together. It was gross in a major way. My husband can eat cream cheese by itself and did not like it in this.)

3. 4th of July Berry Trifle

Pinned via Food Network

No comments: