Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Christmas Wish List

My Christmas Wish List

Okay so here are some things on my Christmas Wish Lists. Most of my family already know these but I decided to list them anyway.

1. I really wanted a Ipad but did not want to spend the money on it and then Amazon came out with the Kindle Fire and I was so excited. I really wanted it but waited to see how my infertility treatments went since they didn't go well and I didn't need baby things this is what I wanted. This was a gift from Jon and he has already had me open it and I love it! I will be very interested to see if they keep adding apps.

Photo from here

2. A Kindle Gift Card would be fantastic.


3. I have wanted a Mom necklace since I was pregnant with Tyler but I kept waiting thinking I would have another child and I wanted it to match with both children. Well since that is not going to be the case I ask for a Mom's necklace.

Photo from here.

4. My husband has wanted me to have a otter box for my Iphone for a very long time but I just have not liked them at all, until now! The Pink Monogram has monogrammed otter boxes in fun colors so I added it to my list!

Photo from here

5. I love the look of the tortoise shell watches so I would love to have this.

Photo from here

6. I have wanted these since we got married but they would look so pretty hanging in my kitchen! I am a huge fan of Arthur Court and have quite a few pieces in it but would love more. I use them all so much as well.

Photo from here

7. French Bull makes so many nice items. I like that they are heavy acrylic and do not break easily. I also could really use some pretty containers for leftovers or to take things places.

Photo from here

8. Battery Grip for my Canon T2i. I could use this then I would not have to always have extra batteries with me to change out.

Photo from here

No comments: