Daisypath - Anniversary

Lilypie - Fifth Birthday

Lilypie - Second Birthday

Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Christmas Wish List

My Christmas Wish List

Okay so here are some things on my Christmas Wish Lists. Most of my family already know these but I decided to list them anyway.

1. I really wanted a Ipad but did not want to spend the money on it and then Amazon came out with the Kindle Fire and I was so excited. I really wanted it but waited to see how my infertility treatments went since they didn't go well and I didn't need baby things this is what I wanted. This was a gift from Jon and he has already had me open it and I love it! I will be very interested to see if they keep adding apps.

Photo from here

2. A Kindle Gift Card would be fantastic.


3. I have wanted a Mom necklace since I was pregnant with Tyler but I kept waiting thinking I would have another child and I wanted it to match with both children. Well since that is not going to be the case I ask for a Mom's necklace.

Photo from here.

4. My husband has wanted me to have a otter box for my Iphone for a very long time but I just have not liked them at all, until now! The Pink Monogram has monogrammed otter boxes in fun colors so I added it to my list!

Photo from here

5. I love the look of the tortoise shell watches so I would love to have this.

Photo from here

6. I have wanted these since we got married but they would look so pretty hanging in my kitchen! I am a huge fan of Arthur Court and have quite a few pieces in it but would love more. I use them all so much as well.

Photo from here

7. French Bull makes so many nice items. I like that they are heavy acrylic and do not break easily. I also could really use some pretty containers for leftovers or to take things places.

Photo from here

8. Battery Grip for my Canon T2i. I could use this then I would not have to always have extra batteries with me to change out.

Photo from here

No comments: