Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tyler's Wish List

Tyler's Wish List


I am almost finished with Christmas Shopping and that makes me so happy! I have a few people to finish up on and I have a few stocking stuffers to pick up for Jon that I can only get in Alabama. Last week I finished up Tyler's Christmas list finally. I have had most items for a while now. I got a lot of great deals. I found a lot of Melissa and Doug things at TJ Max or on Zulily for great prices so that was nice. I used Amazon for a lot of things also.

Some of these are listed as where I got them and others are not because I found them on sale at other places. The color wonder and crayola items I got at Toys R Us when they had all crayola buy 1 get 1 free. Tyler's bike I waited on buying and I am glad because it was a lot cheaper.

Tyler Christmas

1. Melissa & Doug Alphabet Sound Puzzle

2. Melissa & Doug See & Spell

3. Melissa & Doug Sea Creatures Chunky Puzzle

4. Melissa and Doug Tool Chunky Puzzle

5. Melissa & Doug Fishing Game

6. Color Wonder Cars

7. Color Wonder Chugginton

8. Cars sound button book

9. Color Wonder Fingerpaints

10. Washable Kids Paint

11. Kelty Back Pack

12. Little Tikes Soccer Goal

13. Little Tikes T-ball Set

14. Imaginarium Double Sided Easel

15. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Puzzle

16. Bicycle

17. Bicycle Helmet

18. Melissa & Doug Wooden Blocks


Tyler’s Christmas Stocking

1. Toy Story Shampoo & Cars Body Wash

2. Thomas Pullback Racer

3. Dry Erase Crayons Basic & Bright Colors

4. Crayola Water Colors (No Spill)

5. Chalk

6. Wooden Thomas the Train

7. Color Wonder 10 Mini Markers

8. Crayola Art Smock

9. Whale

10. Nemo Toothpaste & Toothbrush

11. First Words Flash Cards

12. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Coloring Book

13. Cars Bath Tub Book


No comments: