Saturday, October 25, 2008

More Favorites!

One of my Favorite Restaurant is the California Pizza Kitchen. I don't get to eat there much only when I adventure to Durham and since my shopping buddy has moved to AZ I have not been there in a while! My favorite dish is the Miso Salad! It is Fantastic!



Our Other Favorite Food is Japanese! We Like most places but we love going to Fuji's when go home! Yum!

Favorite Pastime is taking photos! Love it!

Our Favorite Store is The Bass Pro Shop! We love going in there together! We can spend hours walking, looking, and talking! We always have fun we go there!

Our Favorite Vacation spot is still and will always be Pensacola Beach, Flordia! We will retire there one day!

Our Next favorite spot right now to vacation is Myrtle Beach, SC we are starting to frequent there!


My Favorite Cook is Paula Deen! One Day I am going to make it to The Lady & Sons! Hopefully we will be moving to Savannah and I can go when I want! LOL

My Favorite Football Team is Auburn! WAR EAGLE!! Jon's favorite team is of course the opposite he is a Big Alabama Fan.


No comments: