Friday, October 24, 2008

My Favorites Right Now

Okay her is a list of some of my favorites right now!

Favorite Website is Ebay! Yeah I know it is addictive! But I love it! I just love to browse on it!



Favorite Bag/Luggage is Totally Vera Bradley! LOVING IT!!! I love my stuff in it and well its hard not to buy everything in that color!


Okay Another favorite is something I love but can not buy yet do to the fact that I do not have a child or am I pregnant yet! Sad but I do love this! It is the best that they make! Way more comfortable than Baby Bjorn.


Next Favorite is my cookware! What a great choice I made! LOVE IT!!! Want more pieces of it! I know I have the 10 piece set but I still want some other pieces! Calphalon is the best!

Next is my new favorite planner! It isn't really new it is just my new favorite! I found this on our last trip to Myrtle Beach and fell in love. The Coach Planner is great! For those of you who know me I am a planner freak! Last summer on vacation I found the Vera Planner! Absolute Favorite and well it is still one of my favorites I am banning it because they only put it out in the new fall colors and that is not the color that I want! So there! I found a new one!


Next is my new Shoes!!! They are my favorite!!!!



Okay Past my bedtime so I will finish soon! Goodnight!

No comments: