Thursday, October 11, 2012

Baby Items I Love for Baby #2

Baby Items I Love for Baby #2

They come out with so many new things for babies so fast! I think they change things daily! I have gotten some new things for little Walker that came out since Tyler, some things I didn't get with Tyler, and I am using some things that were my favorite with Tyler!

Diapers-
Pampers Swaddler's are the BEST!!!! I just love them. Huggie's have never fit my boys right and they leak horribly!
 
Image from Google Image

Wipe Warmer-
I did not have one with Tyler and I wanted one. I had heard mixed reviews but I bit the bullet and got one and I LOVE it!
 Prince Lionheart Premium Wipe Warmer
Image from Amazon


Timer
Itzbeen Baby Care Timer
This thing is a must for every Mom! I wish I had it with Tyler! So easy to keep up with what is going on with your new baby!
Itzbeen Baby Care Timer
Image from Amazon

Blankets
Aden and Anais- These are great blankets. They did not make these when Tyler was little but they are all the rage in the baby world so I got some. I like them as blankets but I personally am not a fan as a swaddle blanket. Walker can get out of them so easy and then he wakes up.
 aden + anais 4 Pack Muslin Swaddle Wrap
Image from Amazon

Swaddle Design- These were out when Tyler was little but I did not want to spend the money on them. Well I got one some to try this time and they are wonderful blankets. I like them as a blanket and swaddle blanket. They are huge and a little thicker than the Aden and Anais blankets and Walker can not wiggle out of them!
 SwaddleDesigns Lightweight Marquisette Swaddling Blanket - Pastel Blue with Brown Mod Circles
Image from Amazon

SwaddleMe- I LOVED these with Tyler and once again I LOVE them with Walker! I love how easy they are to swaddle a baby with. The velcro holds them in snug as a bug which helps my little man sleep through the night. That is worth a lot to me!
 Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe 100% Cotton Knit Large
Image from Amazon

Gear
Mamaroo- Let's Talk about this thing! It came out when Tyler was almost too big for it and the kid loved it but I was not buying it because he was about to grow out of it. I wanted it with Walker but did not get it at first because I wanted to wait and see if he would like it. Well I bit the bullet and got it and it is my favorite. Best baby gear I have ever bought! My child spends LOTS of time in this thing and loves it. We have awake time in it and sleepy time in it. Such a great piece of equipment.
4moms MamaRoo 2012
Image from Amazon

Moby Wrap- I got this when Tyler was born and loved it with him and I still love it with Walker. I love wearing my babies and both my babies were hold me 24/7 babies. It is nice to tuck them in and have both hands to be able to do other things especially now that I have to take care of my toddler. It is easy to wear Walker and do things with Tyler. Great for all Mom's and really great for Preemies!
Moby Wrap Original 100% Cotton Solid Baby Carrier
Image from Amazon

Moniter
Video Monitor-We had a Summer Video Monitor with Tyler but we could not add on a camera. Jon and I thought about just moving the one we had to the babies room but I like to be able to see both my boys so we got the Motorola Video Monitor with the extra camera. This was a gift from Jon's parents and we love it so much! The picture quality is amazing and the sound is so clear. I love switching from baby to baby. The only thing I wish was that it could be split screen.
Motorola MBP33 Wireless Video Baby Monitor with Infrared Night Vision and Zoom, 2.8 Inch
Image from Amazon

Stroller
Bob- It is my favorite! Hands down my favorite stroller! I bought the single jogger with Tyler and it was all I wanted to use once I got it. When I got pregnant the double Bob was the only stroller I wanted. Luckily Jon wanted and loves it as well! It is a comfortable ride for both my boys and easy for me to push.
BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller
Image from Amazon






No comments: