Monday, February 28, 2011

Cell Phone Case

Okay so I am obsessing over these and I want one! Are they not the cutest things ever! I love that they are different, they are monogrammed, and you can choose so many colors. They are made by Clairebella by Kathy Denness.

Look at all these patterns! I love so many of them! Ocean is my favorite! I want it!





Problem is I still have the Iphone 3G!
We had planned to upgrade to the Iphone 4's when Jon came home from Afghanistan.
Then when he gets home the rumors of the Iphone 5 being released in July are out there. What if we want it or should we wait because the Iphone 4 will be cheaper. So many options. Right now we are waiting but my little iphone is struggling! So we will see.


The one thing I know is that I will get me one of these adorable cases.

No comments: