Saturday, February 5, 2011

Love for Le Creuset

Last Christmas my sweet husband gave me a wonderful Le Creuset Cast Iron 3 1/2 quart Round French Oven in Caribbean. I love it! I have from day one. It cooks so wonderful and cleans up so easy. I have used it for so many things and it stays sitting on the back eye of my oven all the time because it looks so pretty!
This Christmas I received two gifts of Le Creuset. First I received from my sister, my brother-in-law, and my sweet niece the Le Creuset Stoneware 1 1/4 quart rectangular baker which came with the 16 ounce baker as a bonus. Both were also in Caribbean. I have used it several times now and I am hooked! Move over pyrex! I will be baking with my Le Creuset from now on.Next my brother-in-law and his fiance gave me the Le Creuset Stoneware 12 1/2 by 9 1/2 inch rectangular baker in Caribbean. It bakes great also!

I still have a wish list even though it may be many, many years before I get any of these if I do! But I love it very much still!

1 comment:

Tricia Loves Makeup said...

I just recently saw this color and love it. Such a sweet gift.