Monday, February 28, 2011

Vera Bradley Spring Collection

So January 10th, 2011 Vera Bradley released the new spring collection. They did not disappoint! I love Lemon Parfait because it reminds me of Peacock except with a grey background. It will blend with all my others really well. I have almost everything they make in peacock. It is and will probably always be my favorite.



I also really like Blue Lagoon. It will make a great beach bag, not that I need one. It would also like it in a beach towel. Hmmmm, PX here I come after block leave.



The other two colors the pictures do not do them justice. In person I like them both. I just not sure if I want anything out of either one of them though. They are however my favorite colors in the new "Frill" collection.

Which one is your favorite? Do you like any of them? What are your favorites of all time?





Lemon Parfait




Folkloric




Blue Lagoon



Boysenberry


Pictures are from VeraBradley.com

No comments: