Thursday, October 27, 2011

Favorites in the Kitchen

So if you know me then you know that I have lots of things in my kitchen. Especially if you have ever helped us pack/unpack. I love to cook and bake and I have lots of supplies to do it so I thought I would put some of my favorites that I love and a few that I am dying to add to my kitchen.

1. Le Creuset 5 1/2 Quart Round French Oven
Jon got this for me two Christmas's ago. I absolutely love this and use it at least once a week. I just love this and it is so worth the money. You will not regret this purchase and will get tons and tons of use out of it. Great for soups, frying things and baking things inside it.

2. Pampered Chef Large Round Stone
I got this for a wedding gift. Mine is just a round stone and you bought metal handles to hold them. (I am kind of jealous of the new design.) I use the fire out of these things. I also have the rectangular stone and use both equally. They are great for Pizza, cookies, and well almost any baking. I really enjoy using it and clean up is a breeze!

3. Le Creuset Spatulas
I found these for really cheap at the Post Exchange when we lived at Fort Bragg and I just love them. They stir so easy and they are really great at scooping and scraping every last drop out of bowls. I love how they slide on the side of bowls helping mix and stir.

4. Tupperware Micro Pitcher Set
I bought this simply for melting butter. I love that it is two measuring cups yet can work together as one. I use the stew out of these. They do great in the microwave especially when melting butter just flip the smaller one on top of the larger one and melt away no splatter in microwave.


5. KitchenAid Stand Mixer
I got this the Christmas before I got married. It was my most wanted thing for my kitchen. I begged my parents for it for Christmas and I got lucky and got it. I have used this so much. I make a lot in it. Cakes, Icing, brownies, and it mixes up sausage balls better than you could ever stir by hand. I even take it with us when we move. No one is moving this thing but me! I would cry if it ever got broken.


6. Le Creuset Bakers
Oh my Heavens how I love these. I got 3 sizes last Christmas as gifts and my pyrex has moved to the back of the cabinet. I LOVE these dishes. They clean so easy, I have not had issues of sticking, and they bake very evenly. Plus it does not hurt that they are pretty and colorful.


Dying for:
1. Le Creuset 9 Quart Round French Oven
Oh this makes my heart pitter patter and I need a good big pot but it comes with a nice price tag! So hopefully one day it will grace my kitchen. I would love it in Caribbean but it does not come in that color.


2. KitchenAid 12 Cup Food Processor
Oh I so need a food processor! This would really complete my kitchen! I have a small one but it was cheap and breaks easily. Boo!

3. Arthur Court Measuring Spoons
I have tons of Arthur Court and I love it all! I could buy a new piece everyday and be happy with it all!

No comments: