Tuesday, October 25, 2011

First Fire

This last weekend we got to use our fireplace for the first time. Jon was very excited and I was hesitate. I did not want our house smokey. Real fires can bother me really bad, the smoke bothers me really bad. Outside does not bother me as bad but inside it is not my favorite. I would rather pay high electricity bills, HA! I do like gas fireplaces, though! But anyway Jon built a small fire at the back of the fireplace and it was nice all the smoke went up the chimney like it was suppose to and none came out in my living room so I had to breathe it.

It was nice to look at and Tyler loved it. He wanted daddy to read him books beside the fire and we all had lots of fun making smores in the fire as well! Woo Hoo! I Love quality family moments together!



No comments: