Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day!

Happy First Father's Day Jonathan!

Father's Day!

Yesterday was Father's Day! We spent it with both of Tyler's Grandparents! We woke up and got ready and went to Jon's parents church. The Service was great and Tyler wore an outfit that was Jons when he was a little boy! He looked so sweet in it! He played and had a blast in the nursery. I still have a hard time leaving him but I am getting much better!!!! MUCH better! He feel asleep during the service and actually let them lay him down in a crib. WOW!!!! This is hard to accomplish! He was so sweet laying there asleep! I had to pull at the SLR and snap a few shots! HA! After church we went to the St. John's and had lunch as a family! Tyler is loving eating at the table and had some mashed potatos, peas and carrots! He loves his vegetables but he definetly has a sweet tooth! Then Tyler and Grandpa had some play time and went for a walk around the neighborhood! Grandpa likes "The Bob" as much as I do! After the walk Tyler played on the piano! This little boy really likes the piano and plays his heart out on it!






Later in the Afternoon we went back to my parents house and to see Pop Pop! We called Carrie, Anthony, & Ansleigh and the rest of us all joined in one room and gave Pop Pop his Father's



My Special Joy
A Grandfather is a special blessing
enriching the life of a grandchild
with unique and uncompariable joys.
Grandpa, you are my special joy.
I get a warm, safe, contented feeling
when I think of you.
With you, I feel no pressure to be
what someone else wants me to be;
you love me enough to let me be me.
You're never in a hurry;
you always take time to listen and help.
You are always there when I need you;
you are never to busy for talks, for walks.
I can count on your wisdom,
your life experience,
your understanding heart
to help me comprehend and get through
challenges you have already faced.
You are part parent, part teacher,
part best friend.
Your strength and your easy, calm confidence
is your legacy to me,
and I love you dearly.
Happy Father's Day Grandpa!

by Joanna Fuchs

I am blessed to say I have the most wonderful Father! He has always taken care of me and gone out of his way for us! I could never repay him! I love him very much! I am also blessed to have a wonderful Father-in-law! He has welcomed me from day one and makes sure he can do what he can to take care me and Tyler as well, especially while Jon is gone! Thank you both for being such great Father's and great role models!!!

To My Husband

I remember getting to call you on the phone to tell you that you were going to be a Father! You were so excited and so nervous! You knew the whole time in your heart you were going to have a little boy to follow in your footsteps. Your face at the Bass Pro Shop when I came to tell you I was in labor will be one I will never forget! You took care of me! You were so calm and so strong! You were so excited when Tyler was born! I loved that you went straight to the NICU with him to make sure everyone was taking care of him! You love for that little boy radiated from you! You were so tender and loving for him and such a encourager for him! You hung in right there with me trying to teach him how to eat! I loved you cheering him on every little CC. Then we get to leave the hospital and you take us to the airport and I knew you didn't want to leave us but you had to! I will never forget being on the phone with Mom and her telling me you had called to tell her that you had left your two babies at the airport! I cried like a baby! You from day one have been the best daddy for that sweet little boy! Even though you are gone right now that little boy loves you more than the world! He smiles everytime your name is mentioned and I can not wait for him to get to hug and kiss on you in just a few short days!! Our son thinks you are his HERO and will till he dies! He has the best daddy he could ever ask for!!!!


My Father is a Christian

My Father is a Christian;
He leads our household well;
With instruction from the Bible,
Right behavior he'll compel.

Yet he steers us with compassion;
His gentle love is true;
He conforms to our Lord Jesus,
So we know just what to do.

He teaches us with purpose,
Guides us in all Godly ways,
So we will take the right path,
And serve our Lord with Praise.

I'm glad you're a Christian, Dad;
You help me see things clearly.
I'll always look up to you,
And love you very deeply.
by Joanna Fuchs

No comments: