Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cheeseburger Casserole

This is one of my new favorite recipes! I am really enjoying cooking this! Hope you enjoy it also!

Cheeseburger Casserole

Ingredients
1 Can of Oven Ready Biscuits (I use Grands Original)
1 lb lean ground beaf
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
3/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1/4 cup Ketchup (I use a little more)
1 (10 3/4 oz) can of tomato soup
1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese

Combine beef, onion and bell pepper in skillet, cook until lightly browned. Drain and add salt and pepper. Stir in Ketchup and tomato soup. Heat thoroughly. Turn into a 8 inch square or 1 1/2 qt casserole dish. Sprinkle cheese on top of meat mixture then top with biscuits.

Bake at 425 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Serves 4.

I always serve it with baked sweet potato fries.

Original Recipe is from www.cooks.com, I tweaked it for my taste!

No comments: