Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shopping from the Weekend

I thought I would post a few pictures of the fun stuff my Mom bought Tyler and my niece, Ansleigh this weekend! Mom and I always have so much fun shopping together and always find Fabulous stuff!!! Enjoy! They still need some Monogramming so will repost those pictures later
Tyler got these great Red cords at the Christmas Village!
Tyler also got these Orange Cords at the Christmas Village

That will great with his fall shirts like this!Ansleigh got this adorable outfit and we are going to put her initials inside tree

Ansleigh also got this and we are putting her initials in the pumpkin

Ansleigh got this and we are appliqueing War Eagle on the shirt
Ansleigh got this Cute outfit at the Gymboree Outlet

Ansleigh also got these fantastic skinny jeans from the Gap outlet!

Tyler got this for a Christmas present! His daddy will be so proud!

Tyler also got this to put up with his Christmas from Lolli and Pop!

No comments: