Tyler Turns 18 months today. I can not believe we have a year and half old little boy. Wow, where did the time go. He is turning into such a big little boy. We definetly have a toddler on our hands. He is into so much now. We are having so much with daddy being home now.
- He has learned to push his self down the slide.
- He weighs 26.6 pounds
- He is 30.5 inches long
- He was in the 50 percentile for height and weight
- His head was in the 70 percentile
- He has started talking our ears off
- He loves holding his fishing rod, casting it, reeling it and saying fishing (His daddy is in love with this)
- He is in a size 4 diaper but could still wear a size 3 during the day
- He is still wearing 12-18 month clothes
- He is in a 5.5 wide shoe and needs to be measured for new shoes
- Mooshus are still his favorite
- He climbs on everything
- He runs everywhere
- He loves chasing Mocha
- He eats little bits all day long. He is a grazer
- He got his first haircut and looks so much older
- He has 15 teeth now! Craziness
- He gets to spend the whole month with all 4 grandparents! He is going to be rotten!