Monday, March 7, 2011

March Favorites

What I am loving right now.
1. Amazon Mom

I signed up for this December 10th then first time I got a email about it. I had been a member of Amazon Prime for almost a year and was in love with it but this is even better. I love getting the prime for free. We buy lots from Amazon because of the free 2 day shipping.


2. Amazon Subscribe and Save

This is so nice! You can sign up and save 15% and if you are Amazon Mom you can save another 15%. I have my diapers shipped to my house! You can choose all your options for everything you want. I am also setting up toilet paper, paper towels and several other items for when we get back in April. It will be so nice not to have to worry about those things. PS All Moms Parents magazine has a 20% off Diapers coupon for amazon in there magazine this month!




3. Bodycology

My favorite scent right now is Cucumber Melon. I bought the shower gel and bubble bath. It is a all in one and it makes huge bubbles that last a long time. The smell last for a long time as well. The Vanilla Cupcake smells yummy also but I have not bought it yet! Its next on my list. Plus it is cheap! It is only $4.00 a bottle and you can find it at Walmart and Target.






4. Ulta

I love this store! I use to love going into the store but since I don't live near one anymore I have been ordering online! They have so many great deals! I also love some of the Ulta brand makeup. The eyeliners, lipliners, blush, and eyeshadows are great! I really like them and they stay on for a long time which is what I like. The eyeliner will stay on even when I am in water which is also another plus! Plus if you watch in store they have great sales on eyeliners and lipliners for a $1.00! Who can beat that? They are regularly $7.99.






I love these shoes! LOVE them. They are so comfortable and cute with everything! I have several colors in them and want more!




No comments: