Saturday, June 2, 2012

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

1) I enter third trimester today!
2) Hello 28 weeks
3) Holy cow in 8 weeks I get my membranes scrapped
4) And if that does not work the next week I will be induced.
5) 9 weeks we will have a cute new baby boy.
6) Tyler will now talk your ears off.
7) Tyler is also very loud. (I have no idea where he gets that from. Ha!)
8) Tyler will be 3 in 3 months! Holy Cow!!!
9) Jon will be gone in less than 3 months which breaks my heart!
10) We can not wait for block leave.
11) We also can not wait to see those white sandy beaches of the gulf coast in less than a month.
12) Today is operation work on Walkers nursery.
13) Walkers bedding will be here in less than 2 weeks.
14) I am dying to hang up all the baby clothes.
15) I can not wait to see our baby boy on Monday!
16) Jon and Tyler get to see him also. Jon has not seen him since 8 weeks. Such a big difference.
17) I also have a Dr's appt Wednesday so I get to hear his heartbeat. So sweet.
18) Sadly I get my weekly progesterone shot plus my rhogam shot. Ouch!
19) my preggo pillow is in full force.
20) Tyler is Jon made over almost! So funny!
21) Everything has to be like daddy's.
22) He also only wants to wear fishy shirts, Choo Choo shirts, shark shirts or Alabama shirts.
23) Tyler is definetly going to be a bam fan! Breaks my heart! He walks around saying words I will not even type!
24) Jon loves everything about the last statement.
25) The cold front that blew in needs to blow away! I am freezing! Dear 90's & 100's please come back quickly it is summer!

No comments: