Friday, June 8, 2012

Recipe Friday

Recipe Friday

I use to do Recipe Friday a lot but I have not done it since before Thanksgiving. I wanted to start it back up because it is fun for me to do. I am not doing near the cooking I like to do right now because I am pregnant and it is not super fun to cook when pregnant.

English Pea Salad
-This recipe is from my Mom and I did not like it when I was little but I had it in May and I could have eaten the whole entire casserole dish.

Ingredients
Shredded Lettuce
Canned English Peas
Mayonnaise
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Crumbled Bacon

(This is not a measurement recipe)

First cover the bottom of the casserole dish that you are using.
Second cover the lettuce with the canned English peas.
Third cover English peas with mayonnaise.
Fourth Cover mayonnaise with shredded cheese.
Fifth top it all off with crumbled bacon.

Place in refrigerator. It taste better if you can leave it in refrigerator over night but is not mandatory. 

(Can also be done in a trifle bowl if you wish.)

No comments: