Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

We are enjoying great company and having a wonderful Thanksgiving I hope all of you are as well!!! I have so many things to be Thankful for this year. I have a wonderful loving husband that makes me smile every single day and I have a wonderful son that was truly a gift from God. I am so lucky to have wonderful parents and wonderful in-laws. They do so much for us and I am so thankful to be part of their lives. I am also so thankful that God allowed my husband to be home for the holidays this year. It is so hard to have them gone during the holiday season and I am praying for those that are gone and so Thankful for the sacrifices those soldiers are making. I most thankful for my salvation! I am so thankful for my Lord and savior and that he is a forgiving savior. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: