Friday, November 4, 2011

Pinnable Me Friday

Pinnable Me Friday- Tailgating Style

So it is safe to say that I love Pinterest. I am linking up with Paw Prints and Pastry Bags so head over and see what others are pinning as well.

Tomorrow Jon and I were suppose to go with some friends to tailgate for the Alabama vs LSU game but our plans changed and now we are hanging with friends at our house and still eating yummy tailgating foods. Jon and I are making ribs and some sides so I thought I would post some yummy tailgating foods.

PS. I can not believe we are getting so close to the end of the season. BOO! I love college football season. And yes I will have my Auburn pin on while at the Alabama game I have not and will not be trading teams or converting as some say.

1. Buffalo Chicken Dip
This is a great dish for football season and the good thing is you can make it as spicy as you like. I serve mine with chips and celery.


2. Strawberry Pretzel Salad
This is so good and is easy to make. Everyone likes something sweet.


3. Ribs
We made these last weekend and they were so yummy so we are making them again. I am going to precook it in the crockpot so that Saturday we can throw them on the grill and finishing cooking them.


4. Spinach Dip
My mom has been making this my whole life and it is so yummy!


5. Cake Balls
I made a butter cake and I do not like canned icing so I use buttercream icing. Bakerella knows what she is talking about and I have used this recipe for a lot of functions now. Not sure what coloring or toppings I will use just yet. Wait and See

Source: bakerella.com via Ann on Pinterest

No comments: