1. It has been a long week!
2. Thank goodness today is the last day of taking Clomid. It makes me sick, hot flashes, I am very easy to fly off the handle. Not my favorite but the end result could be so worth it.
3. I am not a fan of shots that are preloaded.
4. Today I am finishing laundry. Someone tell me how a family of 3 can go through so many clothes. I will also be preparing a lot of my tailgating foods and I have to pack for our trip back to Alabama. I love traveling but I hate packing.
5. I have to finish sewing some important projects that need to be finished up. I love sewing but it is not the easiest task to do with a 2 year old.
6. Tonight we have a Hail and Farewell at a Japanese restaurant. Jon and our family will be hailed so we have to be there. :) Plus I love me some fried rice.
7. Yesterday I had a small baby shower for my friend Meredith at my house. It was great but the only photos I got were of the food table. It all tasted yummy and it was fun sitting and chatting.
8. We have something planned for every weekend from now until the new year! Wow are we busy! Lots of fun stuffed packed in too!
9. I am so excited to have my husband home for the Holiday season this year. I plan on soaking it up every minute. We missed him so much last year and I already dread the next year. Sometimes the military life can be really hard but it sure does make you treasure the precious time you do have with one another.