Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday Ramblings

Tuesday Ramblings

1. Some days it is really hard to face the fact that it is so easy for some to get pregnant and others really struggle.

2. Being sick while going through infertility treatment is the worst thing I have ever been through.

a. You can take no medicine other than Tylenol which does not help me.
b. The not taking medicine led to Tyler getting sick from me. Which is hard for me to handle.

3. A sick child and a sick mom do not ever go well especially a hormonal mess momma and a temper tantrum child.

4. Some days I wish I could just give my Mom a hug. It would change my whole day.

5. I have a lot of respect for those who go through infertility treatments over and over. I would have done ANYTHING before Tyler but with the second I do not feel able to keep on.

6. If my answer is no in a few weeks it will be hard to take and also hard to process that this is it. Tyler will be our only child.

7. We trust God and know that he has a plan for our lives.

8. I can not even begin to explain how excited I am to go to Disney with my family but I will miss my husband very much.

9. I am still sadden by the loss of CPT Kyle Comfort a year and half ago and pray for his family daily.

10. I feel so sorry for my Nana, my Mom's Mom, she has two fractures in her pelvis and is having to take pain pills to be able to barely function.

11. Tyler and I were diagnosed with HSV late yesterday afternoon. Which is Herpes Simplex Virus. We both have ulcers inside our mouth. There are no medicine to fix it we just have to let the virus run its course. We should be better just in time to go to Disney this weekend.

12. Tyler feels much better today! Thank you Lord!



-Christina

No comments: