Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Exercise

Okay its time to get back started exercising regularly. All these hormone supplements have brought on a extra 13 pounds that I did not need to start with. I am going to start the couch to 5 K program. I tried this once before and it worked pretty good but I did not keep up with it! So here it goes! Goodbye Belly weight and hello to a more healthy lifestyle!






I plan on using my trusty Iphone to help me with this. I have the couch to 5 K app on my phone and it tells me exactly what to do so I plan on listening and obeying!


I hope to keep you all updated with how I am doing and if I am keeping it up.


I also plan on trying to do Zumba on Tuesdays and Thursdays! I love doing Zumba so hopefully I can keep it up. I am also hoping I can get my hubs to do it with me! We could have so much fun dancing around while exercising together also!


So I am hoping and praying that I can get myself on a good routine and get back healthy again! I have a sweet boy that needs a healthy mommy!

No comments: