Monday, April 18, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



Menu Plan Monday


So the whole end of my week changed! It happens and I went with the flow of it! Thursday night was suppose to be Spaghetti and Meatballs and after the long day I had and grocery shopping I stopped and picked up Wendy's. Yep it happened! Then Friday stayed the same because we had the ball. Saturday night I was going to do a Low Country Boil but Jon wanted to do it on Sunday and wanted spaghetti and meatballs. Well plans changed when Tyler fought his nap and finally fell asleep in the stroller. We had dinner at the food court so he could sleep some! And just in case you were wondering Sunday changed as well. HA! It was a long day especially for Jon so I made him spaghetti and meatballs that he had been wanting. So my weekly menu for this week has been an adjustment but here it is.


Monday

Paula Deen's Italian Meatloaf, Green Beans, and Rolls


Tuesday

Paula Deen's Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Apples


Wednesday

Chicken Parmesan with Pasta and Salad


Thursday

Baked Flounder, Zucchini


Friday

Orange Chicken, Squash casserole, and Sugar Snap Peas


Saturday

Dr. Pepper Chicken, Squash casserole(leftovers), and zuccini on grill


Sunday

Easter Sunday


1 comment:

Jen said...

Yummy!!! It all sounds delicious!!