Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



Okay so two weeks ago I posted this on a Monday. Menu Plan on Monday Fail! Oh well I had them all planned and in my fantastic Mom Agenda just not typed out on the computer. I actually have the next three weeks on paper and in my Agenda. Proud of my self for that one.


Monday

I had Sweet and sour chicken planned. I had a mix and when I got it out to fix it I opened the first can and it looked really funny and smelled funny so I looked and it expired March of 2008. Yeah that was a huge FAIL! So to the trash can it went and I washed out the pan and went on to trying to figure out something else to do. Hubs wanted to eat leftovers and get them out of the fridge and I was happy to clean out the fridge.


Tuesday

Chicken Cordon Bleu minis, sugar snap peas, and red pototoes


Wednesday

Steak Strips grilled, Fried Rice, and White sauce

We love making our version of Japenese Hibachi food!


Thursday

Spaghetti and Meatballs with a Cream Sauce

Hubby is excited about this one. He loves meatballs and is excited to carb overload before his big 12 mile ruck march.


Friday

Military Ball so no cooking for me!


Saturday

Low Country Boil, Coleslaw, and Cornbread


Sunday

Country Fried Steak, Homemade Biscuits, Mashed Potatoes

No comments: