Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Countdown Begins

In 30 Days I will be on my way to see this place and sticking my toes in the gorgeous sugar sand beaches and playing in those beautiful waters!

My Husband and Dad I know are ready to fish off this fantastic Pier.

And we are lucky this year because we get to be at the beach for the 4th of July & Fireworks

Plus we get to see the Blue Angels! They are amazing!

I am excited to stay here and play with sweet Tyler in the pool!

I can not wait to go on a date with the hubby and eat here like we do every year.

I am also very excited to eat at Flounder's! It's Tradition and it is so yummy!

I am so ready for a beach vacation! I miss the Beach more than anyone could ever describe! It is my favorite place to be of course besides where ever my happy little family is!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like an amazing trip, have a blast! :)

JB said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy it.