Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Some Beauty Faves

These are some of my favorite beauty items right now. What are some of yours?

1. Rimmel London Stay Glossy 6 hour Lip Gloss
So smooth and is not sticky! I hate sticky lip gloss! It stays on for a very long time which I love!

Photo and Info from here

2. Rimmel London Lasting Finish 16hr foundation
I LOVE this stuff and it is less than $7.00. I normally can not wear anything like this without my face going crazy. I use to love Ultima II then moved to Clinique. I have never really like clinique foundation and I have tried them all, believe me. I have used several other brands but this one stands the test and stays on very well. I was really impressed with it!

Photo from here

3. Rimmel London Natural Bronzer
I have a friend who recommended this on her blog and I got adventurous and bought and I like it also.

Photo from here

4. Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer
I always use this under my foundation and it makes my face super smooth!

Photo from Here

5. Boscia Luminizing Black Mask
I ordered this off Sephora and it is Fantastic!

Photo from here

No comments: