Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful Father who has always been there for me no matter what! I am so thankful for him! He was always a great role model for us growing up and I am so appreciative of that. Thanks Daddy and I love you very much!!! You are a wonderful Pop Pop as well!

Happy Father's Day to my Father-in-law as well. He is a wonderful man that we can always count on as well. He has helped us in more ways than we know. I am so thankful to have a man like him as a father-in-law. Thank you for everything you have done for us and we are so thankful for you! Tyler thanks you are a great Grandpa!

Happy Father's Day to the best husband ever! You are the best daddy ever! You are so caring and loving to Tyler! I am amazed everyday watching you with Tyler and the love that the two of you have for each other. Tyler loves his daddy very much! We are so blessed to have you in our lives! I thank God every day for blessing me with such a amazing husband and for giving us sweet Tyler!


Psalm 103:13
As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him;

No comments: