Saturday, June 4, 2011

One Week


Mark 10: 6-9
6 But from the beginning of the creation, God 'made them male and female.' 7 'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, 8 and the two shall become one flesh'; so then they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9 Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate."

In one week Jon's Sister (my sister-in-law) will marry her soul-mate, the man God made just for her! We could not be any happier for the two of them! I am going back to Anniston this weekend to get ready for all the events! My mom and I are making their wedding cake! We will be punching out a lot of daisies, baking several cakes, and making lots of yummy buttercream icing all next week! It is going to be so pretty and I am getting so excited. I will also be attending her Bridal Luncheon and Bachelorette party on Thursday. Then we will attend the Rehearsal and Rehearsal dinner on Friday night. Then it's time for the big day that they have been waiting for so long for! We can not wait to be part of Candace and Phil's wedding and are honored that they asked all three of us to be part of it! They are a amazing couple and on fire for God! I thank the Lord for bringing such a amazing man into her life and into our family!

No comments: