Friday, May 20, 2011

30 and Blessed



Today is my 30th Birthday and I feel so blessed! I have a amazing, Godly husband who loves me for me, I have a fantastic little boy that makes me smile every single day, and a wonderful family that loves me. I have a amazing life and feel so thankful for all that God has given me.

Tonight we are having some friends over to celebrate. I am so excited we are grilling out steaks and baking potato's. Yum! There will be cake and ice cream as well and thanks to my great news yesterday I can have some! YAY!

A week ago I was done in the dumps and thought my body was falling completely apart at the age of 30! I had many tests run and yesterday I went in to get all my results and what relief I got! I found out I do not have Type 2 Diabetes not even close! Best news of the day! Also my Kidney and Liver are very healthy. My thyroid was very much off and was causing all the problems. So we changed the amount of my dosage and in 4 to 6 weeks I should feel a huge change! YAY! He told me I actually was very healthy! He said it would not hurt to lose 10 to 20 pounds but he thought I was healthy! I was so happy I wanted to cry! That was his Birthday gift to me!

No comments: