Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Favorite Things

Lately I have found some new brands I like and some other things that I am loving as well.

1. EOS-Evolution of Smooth

-I had heard a lot of people raving about the lip balm so I grabbed some to try it and I love it! It is in this cute little ball or you can get the smooth stick. I like the ball! I have the summer fruit and the sweet mint! I really like this a lot and I am super picky about chapstick!

- Next I got adventurous and decided to buy the Lotion. I was needing a new good lotion and not one that is heavily perfumed. I really like it. It leaves your skin so soft and it feels so refreshed.

- Okay I have not bought this yet because I have not found "island blue" in a actual store yet! I am not paying shipping for shave gel! I hate paying shipping cost! I hate it! But I am dying to try this!


2. Nike+ Sportband
This thing is great! I inserted the little chip in my nike shoes and all I have to do is put on the bracelet hold it down for 3 sec. and off I go! Love it!!!!

3. AVEDA
The week before the Brigade ball I decided to be brave and go get my hair colored. I have never had anyone do my hair except one lady. Sadly I never have time to drive to Alabama to go get a haircut and color and do not always have the time when we are there. So my roots were a hot mess and needed to be fixed. I could not go to such a major event with my hair like that! I had asked a friend earlier in the week were she goes and got brave and called. I have had so many highlights that pretty much all of my hair is blond so I just decided to dye it all blonde. Well for one I love my hair and two I am in LOVE with the Aveda spa! LIKE IN LOVE! They did an amazing job and I love the products she used in my hair. It was a great experience and I will continue to go there forever!
1. Smooth Infusion Style Prep Smoother

2. Phomollient Styling Foam

3. Blue Malva Shampoo

4. Damage Remedy Restructuring Conditioner

No comments: